This is something that I hope to become a running segment on the Sportacublog. Where I decide who is at fault for whatever I feel is not going my way. The first post will have to do with the current state of wrestling. I could always blame the person that I hate the most in wrestling and that is the money grubbing, crippled old man Hulk Hogan. However, he was never entertaining to me so it is not him. The person I feel has caused wrestling to be boring is The Rock. The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. He was able to spit one liners and catchphrases with ease. He was awesome as a heel (bad guy) and a babyface (good guy). He had good wrestling skills that were able to produce some great matches. The problem is that he was too good. He got us used to a wrestler that is great on the mike and in the ring. Nowadays wrestlers are decent in the ring or decent on the mike. John Cena is a good character as the white, invincible rapper but his in ring skills are basically 5 moves. CM Punk is a great in ring performer but he isnt given a lot of time on the mike and is stuck in ECW. The Rock stayed healthy his entire career and rarely missed time due to injury unlike some wrestlers who have injury problems and some suspicion of steroids. The Rock was arguably one of the best superstars ever and it is a shame that he only was a wrestler for 7 years.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Who I Blame
This is something that I hope to become a running segment on the Sportacublog. Where I decide who is at fault for whatever I feel is not going my way. The first post will have to do with the current state of wrestling. I could always blame the person that I hate the most in wrestling and that is the money grubbing, crippled old man Hulk Hogan. However, he was never entertaining to me so it is not him. The person I feel has caused wrestling to be boring is The Rock. The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. He was able to spit one liners and catchphrases with ease. He was awesome as a heel (bad guy) and a babyface (good guy). He had good wrestling skills that were able to produce some great matches. The problem is that he was too good. He got us used to a wrestler that is great on the mike and in the ring. Nowadays wrestlers are decent in the ring or decent on the mike. John Cena is a good character as the white, invincible rapper but his in ring skills are basically 5 moves. CM Punk is a great in ring performer but he isnt given a lot of time on the mike and is stuck in ECW. The Rock stayed healthy his entire career and rarely missed time due to injury unlike some wrestlers who have injury problems and some suspicion of steroids. The Rock was arguably one of the best superstars ever and it is a shame that he only was a wrestler for 7 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pro wrestling is fake.
Post a Comment