I think Barry deserves a break. He broke an amazing record and deserves some recognition. I recognize Barry as one of the best sluggers over 40 and it is amazing that he can still do it. My stance has softened on Barry this season because it seemed like he made a concerted effort to appear less douchey. Barry Bonds got a bad rap with the press and they would not let him live it down. God Bless You Barry and keep up the good work. I wish you can keep on hitting and driving in runs and now that the chase is over start stealing bases again.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Barry Ain't So Bad
I think Barry deserves a break. He broke an amazing record and deserves some recognition. I recognize Barry as one of the best sluggers over 40 and it is amazing that he can still do it. My stance has softened on Barry this season because it seemed like he made a concerted effort to appear less douchey. Barry Bonds got a bad rap with the press and they would not let him live it down. God Bless You Barry and keep up the good work. I wish you can keep on hitting and driving in runs and now that the chase is over start stealing bases again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment