Pac-Man Jones, the troubled Tennessee Titan, is making his way into the ring. With his ring debut set to be Sunday on TNA, the Titans have looked to get a court order to stop the Pac Man from wrestling. I personally believe that with a year ban from playing, and Pac Man not really seeming to be one to keep up with conditioning, the Titans should just part ways with Jones and let the man 'rassle. I'm not a big fan of Jones, he's immature and doesn't ever seem to want to man up and take responsibility. But if he's not going to play, get rid of him, its not like he's a franchise QB. Yes, its a waste of a draft pick in a sense, but this wrestling would likely void his contract, and the Titans would be free from paying him anything. Plus I am interested to see if he walks into the ring being chased by the four ghosts, Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment