When this blog was started, we decided that it wouldnt soley be about sports, just what was on our mind. And for maybe the 4 people that might read this, I wanted to show a trailer for a movie that I've been waiting to see for over a year. The movie is Be Kind Rewind by Michael Gondry, who directed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It has Mos Def and Jack Black remaking movies that have been ruined. Nothing to do with sports, but the movie looks good.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Be Kind Rewind
When this blog was started, we decided that it wouldnt soley be about sports, just what was on our mind. And for maybe the 4 people that might read this, I wanted to show a trailer for a movie that I've been waiting to see for over a year. The movie is Be Kind Rewind by Michael Gondry, who directed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It has Mos Def and Jack Black remaking movies that have been ruined. Nothing to do with sports, but the movie looks good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment